The life changing events that occured.

Sunday 21 May 2017



It's been some time since I blogged, I think the last post was JANUARY. There are few events that have occurred over the past couple of months which I have been occupied with but I am quite happy to be back to writing. I was helping someone on their weight loss journey & helping her get back on track. I was also helping someone build up the courage to remove herself from a toxic relationship. In the months following, my husband's visa was approved in April & in late that month, he landed here in Australia to stay & work. We spent the first week settling in & then the weeks after, we spent preparing him for work by doing all the legal things necessary. And a couple of days ago, he started his first day at his new job! Not bad to do all that in 1 month. There are so many other great things on the way but we'll take it a day at a time.

Ayraidos is adjusting having Joe here, he loves spending time with him & Joe the same. It's great to have everyone altogether. My heart is settled knowing my husband is here with me. But we wouldn't be here today without the guidance & the blessings from the man upstairs. All praise goes to our Heavenly Father for making all this possible. 

"Don't count the days, make the days count."




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS