Hello there!

Sunday 2 October 2016



Hi! I'm Corina Jane. If you're here on this page well chances are you wish to know about me. So let's get started. I'm based in Brisbane, Australia. Through my blogs, I intend to inspire others who could relate to the topics I write about. Away from writing, I'm a full-time mother and also a wife. Before my family life, I was in customer service. Apart from the seriousness of life, I also pursued the entertainment side to my life. I was signed with a Talent Management that represented me for film and television and gained my acting experiences through working on set of a movie and a television series. I am also a song writer, singer and dancer.  

In the journey of becoming a mother, life took a different turn and I completed my studies in a field I hope in the near future to launch. When my son was born, I started to explore other interests I may have which also included 'blogging'. Now that I'm a mother and a wife, the variety of things I hope to accomplish has widened. 

Other interests? apart from career choices? I love bright sunny days, it reminds me that a new day has arrived to look forward to. I love nerf wars especially with my family and a simple back yard bbq gathering than a fancy restaurant but in saying that I love getting dressed up and the glitz and glam that comes with it. I am a woman who loves the best of both worlds. I would've loved to be an interior designer or an archaeologist and I have a major interest in the field of psychology.  Oh did I mention that I love the Harry Potter movies? I don't mind a bit of wizardry. But what would always win my heart are my British Comedies like Fawlty Towers, Some Mother's Do Ave Em and Mr Bean. Apart from comedies that would leave me always on a good note, I do musically vibe to a bit of everything. I love rock but also hiphop, a little rap here and there, some reggae, Latin American and Reggaeton but I do listen to the 60's and the 90's music more than I would listen to the music in this era. 


It has been a pleasure to be able to share a bit of me with you, if you would like to keep in touch or have any questions, feel free to contact me on  corinajaneDPS@hotmail.com 

Have a day full of SUNSHINE! 

Love you, 


Corina Jane x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS