Where do you see yourself?

Wednesday 26 October 2016



When I was a teenager, I remember what I said to myself. I was going to graduate highschool, get a job, travel at least to a different country then be married & settle down by 25 (because 25 seemed like a halfway mark) That was my future goal that I had set just before I graduated in 2007. Did I accomplish those goals? Well.... kinda. Hahaha. I graduated highschool, I went straight into work & managed to get promoted to management. I did travel to America to visit family & have a little vacation. I gave birth to a bright little boy at 24 years old & I had just recently gotten married at 26. I just missed the age 25 mark but all that was said, was done. I am quite pleased with how far I have gotten with goals I had set then. Now I'm on to bigger goals that I wish to accomplish with my little family as well as individual goals I have set for myself.

Setting goals does help in many ways. It's a great way to see how far you can go in life with what you wish to accomplish. It's also great for self improvement.  I'm not saying I'm the best at setting goals because believe me, I have times I slack off but this is merely to state, that if you wish to accomplish things, start by setting out your short term & long term goals. It could be anything you want, whether it be health, spiritual, peronal or even work related goals. You will find that having goals makes things easier for you & once you have reached your goal, there's no greater feeling, than feeling accomplished. 


- CJM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS