Project: You Inspire Me. I inspire You - Lets Inspire Others.

Wednesday 21 December 2016



Meet Alan!

Location: Australia

Alan is a dedicated individual who helps and encourages young professionals, entrepreneurs, students and small business owners to reach their goals both professional & personal. I have had the privilege to work alongside Alan years ago and I can truly say he is a great leader and a great mentor. I've asked Alan to share with us his journey and why he chose this path.
 


"Everything I do is to care and wholeheartedly support people's ambitions so that a positive impact is made in their lives.  I do this by empowering them with actionable steps that create confidence and direction.  I'm a big believer in making things happen for yourself, rather than just letting things happen to you.  If you really want something, crossing your fingers or making a wish when you blow out candles on your birthday cake probably isn't going to cut it. Make a plan, put it into action and let the good things roll! 

So, how did I find myself coaching people towards reaching their ambitions?

During my years working in hospitality, I have found training and developing people to be the most rewarding part of my gig. I quickly discovered that my knack for strategy, commitment and focus was motivating for others and kept them on track to achieve results. It's an awesome feeling to be able to harness your strengths to make an impact on someone's life.  You must know your strengths and capitalize what you're naturally good at! 


These days I'm all about guiding others to take the right steps towards a more productive, rewarding and satisfying life. We only get one life, so we best own it, live it & love it! If you have a burning goal that you want to achieve, or you simply want to know more, take action and talk to me via FB, IG, SC or www.alanborges.com " 

Thank you, Alan, for giving us an insight on what you do. It's great to see someone who loves to help out others reach their full potential. Keep up with the great work! You can reach out to Alan on;

Instagram: @alanaorgesa2b

Facebook: @AlanBorgesA2B
Snapchat: @alanborgesa2b 
Website: www.alanborges.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS