Do angels really exist?

Monday 12 December 2016





Based on a true event. This is my story.


It was October 2015. We had just moved into a new place. One night, I was at home waiting for my mother & 2-year-old son (who was 1 at the time) to return from visiting my aunt. They arrived, so I was walking to the door to greet them. He got out of the car and held onto my mother's hand while she walked him over to the door. He let go of her hand to walk up the stairs to meet me but then he ran the other way towards our driveway. It was a steep driveway since our house is situated on a bit of a hill. I got to the door to hear my mother scream as she ran after him but tripped. I looked over and saw a car speeding down towards where my son was about to end up. As I jumped over the flight of stairs, dodged my mom to run after my child who was running down the driveway, I felt a feeling of calmness come over me but at the same time, I had planned to jump in front of the car and get hit if it would save my child's life. But when I looked up, he was heading towards the bottom of the steep drive way. THEN... I saw him trip over and bounce back. He fell on his bum. It felt like he hit some sort of forcefield and rebounded back. When he fell back, the car that was speeding down had just driven past. I couldn't get over what I had just saw. I quickly went and grabbed my son and went inside the house. I checked to see if he had any scratches or anything but he had nothing. I was sitting and thinking: "He should've rolled forward because he was going down hill?" but when I saw him fall back, it were as if someone had pushed him back. I could never forget that day and every day since that incident, I've always been thankful to the angels who have been watching over us all these years, especially my son. They are real. Angels do exist. 



- CJM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS