Project: You Inspire Me. I Inspire You. Let's Inspire Others.

Monday 26 December 2016



Meet Cathrine! 

Location: Samoa 



Daily Piece of Sunshine loves to share talents from around the world. I had the privilege of doing a short interview with a young talented singer from Samoa. An Island in the pacific well known for its clear-water beaches, breath taking views, surrounded with kind, loving people who are talented in many ways. 

So let me introduce this talented young lady...

Her name is Cathrine Falesii. A bright young girl with an angelic voice. Here's the interview: 


CJM: Hi, what's your name?

Cathrine: Cathrine Falesii

CJM: Nice to meet you! How old are you?

Cathrine: I'm 16 years old.


CJM: Where do you come from?

Cathrine: I'm from Samoa. 


CJM: Oh nice! What's your talent?

Cathrine: I'd like to say, I'm a talented young girl who loves to sing. Singing is my passion, it defines me.

CJM: That's amazing! I heard you were on a television show? What show was it? 


Cathrine: I was on 2 television shows, "Young Star" and "Star Search". I was the first to win the Young Star in history.

CJM: That is so awesome! How was it?


Cathrine: This experience has helped me to know that I can do anything I want to. I could never forget that day that I won "Young Star"

CJM: That must've been such an overwhelming experience!

CJM: So how old were you when you first started singing?

Cathrine: I've been singing since I was 7 years old. 


CJM: Cool! So have you performed at other places?

Cathrine: Yes, I have performed a lot both locally & internationally - Australian Government with Vaniah Toloa & recently a tour to New Zealand performing in a night club gig.

CJM: Sounds like such an amazing experience! So do you have a favorite singer?

Cathrine:  Yes, Chris Brown is my favourite!

CJM:
Oh yes, he's quite talented! What's your have a favourite song?

Cathrine: My favourite song is called: "Broken" by Digga.

CJM: Oh, I have yet to check that one out! Is there anything that you do to overcome that nervous feeling before going on stage?

Cathrine: Yes, I joined the school choir & by doing that, it helping in building up my confidence.

CJM: That's such a great way to boost your confidence, to make it easier being on stage. I like that!

CJM: Well I just have 1 last question, What advice do you have for other young people out there who love to sing or want to pursue singing as a career? 


Cathrine: My advice to those people who want to become a good singer, is to practice every time and always remember that YOU CAN DO IT! 

CJM: Very inspiring words there, Cathrine! Thanks so much for sharing your journey and experience with us, it's been a pleasure to have you join us on Daily Piece of Sunshine! 

Cathrine: Thanks a lot! :)

It's a pleasure having young talented people like Cathrine Falesii share their journey & story with us here at Daily Piece of Sunshine. We aim to inspire others around the world with our journey and experiences and hope it spreads positivity & motivation, encouragement and inspiration to anyone who needs it. If you wish to a part of "Project: You Inspire Me, I Inspire You, Let's Inspire Others." and would like to have your story featured here, please email all inquiries to dailypieceofsunshine@hotmail.com & Follow us @dailypieceofsunshine on Instagram. God bless! 


- CJM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS