SOMETHING NEW COMING!!!!

Monday 4 March 2019


Hi Everyone! If you have just joined us, welcome!  I'll quickly introduce myself - I'm Corina Jane. I'm the face behind "DAILY PIECE OF SUNSHINE" . I've been blogging since I was 19 years old. Back then I would write alot about my experiences being on stage and acting and sharing advice on that subject. Through the years, I've slowly moved into the direction of positive living in requests of many who have come to me to seek personal advice on matters they wish to understand. Daily Piece of Sunshine has featured many everyday people whom I have written about, sharing their talents and ambitions with everyone around the world in hopes it may inspire others from all walks of life. This has always been the sole purpose of this blog. I am happy to share with everyone that I have been currently working on a new segment, a new piece that will be featured in "DAILY PIECE OF SUNSHINE" that will be coming soon so STAY TUNED!!! Thank you to everyone who takes a moment to read and I appreciate the feedback I have received. I thank God above for all I have been given to always be inspired by those around me.

With love,

Corina Jane (CJM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS