I Just Haven't Met You Yet.

Wednesday 24 October 2018



So as I am writing this, I'm listening to "I just haven't met you yet" by Michael Buble.

This song always puts me in a good mood. It has such a good feel to it that just makes you smile and it makes me want to dance at a grocery store haha.

But hello! I have been extremely busy and I'm heading for a busier weekend. But I wanted to write about my latest experiences about meeting new people. So if 'I just haven't met you yet' one day I hope I will.

Lately, I have wriggled my way in to trying to get to know new people. Everyone needs a friend right? How can you make a friend if you don't get to know other people? With the way the world is, what people need is a good friend to help them through.

In this experience, I noticed one thing we all have in common. It's L O V E.  We feel it towards our families, our children, our friends, our pets etc.  There was a time, when I first started in film and television at the Gold Coast and this was the first experience on set and there was this girl who was also there. There was alot of people there but something prompted me to go talk to her. So I did. She was just as nervous as I was. But once she had someone to talk to, her nerves went away and so did mine. We instantly clicked and as we were filming an episode, we made other new friends too. And when we were filming for 6+ hours, having a friend made the day so much fun.

When we are focused on others, you will always want to meet new people and make a new friend. If you have qualities that you know will help and bless the lives of others, wouldn't you want to share it with someone? in hopes it may help them? People need good friends and if you are that 'good friend', don't shy away - the world needs more of YOU. Smile and go the extra mile and find a friend.

So if I get to meet you, don't shy away. If you need a friend, consider me your friend and a selfie together is a must haha! For memories.


- Corina Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS