You're MY cup of tea.

Saturday 3 October 2020


Oh hey! How I miss having this time to write. We are just beginning the month of October but it feels like we've only just started 2020. Maybe this feeling is due to having many months of dealing with a pandemic, it started to feel like we haven't really done much with the restrictions, isolations and such. But in reality, I've actually done quite a lot in the space of 10 months! Home schooled my 6 year old for a while, hosted some gathering events, walked 30m above a rainforest, interviews & party planning, games night, became Wonder Woman for a birthday party, celebrating a milestone, theme park adventures, escape rooms & not to mention joining an academy for Pole Fitness & Dance. (That's only just naming a few)


    And yes eventually, I got my own pole which makes it so much easier for me to practice at home considering I can't go to the studio on Sundays. 


 



Though times as we knew it has changed, for me, this happened in February of 2020 & since then, I have always found more good reasons that came out of the change of events that occurred. 

The title: "You're MY cup of tea" goes to describe everything that has come out of the 10 months of the year so far. Everything that I have encountered, I have taken into account that it is where the course of my life is taking me as new opportunities have opened up for me personally & therefore, it has become MY cup of tea for me to enjoy. 

So, whatever your circumstance in life may be at this very moment, find the good & make it YOUR CUP OF TEA. 



- CJM 






   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS