Paint me in.

Thursday 24 May 2018



Pink. My favourite colour (you can probably tell when I dyed my hair pink) The colour PINK not only represents love but also romance and charm. But the colour of my hair or what my favourite colour is not what this blog is about entirely.

Did you know that if you look at the world as your canvas, you can basically paint it in any colour or design you want? Not literally but in a figurative way, you can. I don't necessarily have to write blogs but I enjoy letting the world get a glimpse of my world. Since I started writing again, it's actually inspired me more on this project I'm working on. With each post, you will get to know me a little more. Having "Blogger" under my belt may not seem much but it actually adds more to my life timeline. I can say that I decided to start an Online Blog writing about all sorts of things that matter to me and though I haven't monetised this yet, it still something I'm 'doing' instead of wondering what to do. I've already started adding more to my canvas even if it's as small as 'writing'.

How you approach life, is how life will react to you. So once you start looking at life as a blank canvas awaiting for your hand in creating the best art you can, you will then start to see all the colours in your palette waiting to be used. The best part? Just like art, you are bound to make errors but that's just it - ART IS MESSY and life can be messy too but with both you can still create a priceless piece of art with each stroke and each colour and it all tells a story. YOUR STORY.

Life is your BLANK CANVAS, what masterpiece will you create?


- Corina Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS