Say What?

Wednesday 23 November 2016



Getting more readers, is not as easy as you think? You need to work up some material that you think may interest readers & making sure you use the right words & the purpose of your blog & making sure it's out there loud & clear. So to the people who have just joined reading "DAILYPIECEOFSUNSHINE" Welcome! Welcome! I literally say this with arms wide open. I set this blog up to try spread some positivity out there in the world. I write about life experiences from relationships to parenthood & it varies from beauty/makeup tips that interest me & may interest others. I am someone who is completely open minded and always open to hearing people's stories of their life journey and how they've have overcome the challenges that got in the way. I use my personal experience as a way to help others & I know that everyone is different BUT it's just a way of giving suggestions or advice that may help someone else. So if you have ANY stories you wish to be featured here or seek advice, please email them to dailypieceofsunshine@hotmail.com

Thanks so much for stopping by! Remember your worth. Keep smiling & Stay blessed x


- CJM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS