Do you also experience this..?

Saturday 26 November 2016








I have a 2nd blog called: "Take a peek inside my dreams.." www.secretgiftofmine.blogspot.com which is based on the spiritual side to my life. I have precognitive dreams. Dreams that foretell of things that will happen. So I decided to document things I have experienced and have come to pass. I also write about visitations I've had from my loved ones who have passed. This blog is for anyone curious to know what it feels like to have precognitive dreams or those who share the same gift or experience. Have you had any precognitive dreams? Have you experienced visitations from loved ones in a form of a dream or something else? And would love to be featured on DailyPieceofSunshine, we'd be honored to hear from you! Email them through to dailypieceofsunshine@hotmail.com If you're not interested in "Take a peek inside my dreams.."   That's okay just be respectful of those who are, life is great when you keep an open mind. Hope everyone has a great weekend & God bless x

Please note - I don't call myself a psychic as I am only beginning my journey to strengthen my ability. I'm just a young woman who wishes to share her experience. 


- CJM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS