What are YOU grateful for?

Wednesday 2 November 2016




Some people whinge more about what they wish they had instead of being grateful for what they already HAVE. You will see your daily miracles, if you focus more on what you have infront of you already. I don't live a perfect life nor do I try to - as I'm bound to make mistakes here and there (after all, I am human) but it's how I see life that makes me extremely happy every day. Even if I had a pretty crappy morning, it necessarily doesn't stop me from having a crappy day. Waking up with a grateful heart does wonders or even taking a break and appreciating every thing around you. So what are YOU grateful for? Embrace that. Live it. Don't waste a moment being angry and envious of what you don't have BUT start by being grateful for what you do have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS