Why, do you....?

Wednesday 23 November 2016





Something I often get asked is.... "Why do you do what you do?" 

I don't get paid for helping people. I don't get a cent for each advice I give or for any time I send positivity their way. I don't ask for anything in return or want anything from those I help.

See, in my perspective, it costs $0.00 to be nice & do the right thing. It costs $0.00 to offer time to listen to someone and provide them with some encouragement. It costs $0.00 to be positive & to spread positivity. I do what I do out of love. I love to help people realize just how amazing they are. I love to push people to do greater than what they think their limits are. I love to be that sense of security when they hit rock bottom and have no one to help them.

I do this because I can't bear my son living in a world of darkness and negligence. I want to lead an example to him that when someone needs a hand, to open his heart & love. Give help without asking for anything in return & to not judge anyone, no matter what the situation is. Though this world is filled with much negativity, I want to help be that light that helps them get back on track to living a positive life. After all, life is a journey that we're all trying to get through. Why not help each other to get to where we want to be?

- CJM

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS